[unable to retrieve full-text content]
Sex Toys on your mind but having a hard time finding the one you want? Today is your lucky day! Shop Erotic has the largest collection of top quality pleasure devices and simple sex toys that will perfectly fit whatever kinds of naughty notions you are in the mood to fulfill right now. Slick lubricants, purring vibrators, playful novelty games, gorgeous bath time erotica and so much more are in ready for your enjoyment each time you decide to Shop Erotic online.
Many of the sexy people in our growing community have mentioned how easy it is to use our award winning interface while browsing for a personal favorite. We also have our phone number at the top of the page so you can simply call any time if you would like one of our erotic curators to help you find new items in our selection worthy of your time. We also specialize in adult gifts and always provide discreet ‘plain brown wrapper’ shipping to ensure your privacy at every step along the way. So, whether you are seeking to enhance your own time alone, with someone special or wish to give the gift of intimate joy to anyone else, Shop Erotic right now and see why so many agree that this is the place to be whenever to cums time to fulfill carnal cravings in style!
“The potential possibilities of any child are the most intriguing and stimulating in all creation.” —Ray L. Wilbur
Toys are not merely playthings. Toys form the building blocks for our child’s future. They teach our children about the world and about themselves. They send messages and communicate values. And thus, wise parents think about what foundation is being laid by the toys that are given to their kids.
Wise parents also think about the number of toys that children are given. While most toy rooms and bedrooms today are filled to the ceiling with toys, intentional parents learn to limit the number of toys that kids have to play with.
They understand that fewer toys will actually benefit their children in the long-term:
1. Kids learn to be more creative. Too many toys prevent kids from fully developing their gift of imagination. Two German public health workers (Strick and Schubert) conducted an experiment in which they convinced a kindergarten classroom to remove all of their toys for three months. Although boredom set in during the initial stages of the experiment, the children soon began to use their basic surroundings to invent games and use imagination in their playing.
2. Kids develop longer attention spans. When too many toys are introduced into a child’s life, their attention span will begin to suffer. A child will rarely learn to fully appreciate the toy in front of them when there are countless options still remaining on the shelf behind them.
3. Kids establish better social skills. Children with fewer toys learn how to develop interpersonal relationships with other kids and adults. They learn the give and take of a good conversation. And studies have attributed childhood friendships to a greater chance of success academically and in social situations during adulthood.
4. Kids learn to take greater care of things. When kids have too many toys, they will naturally take less care of them. They will not learn to value them if there is always a replacement ready at hand. If you have a child who is constantly damaging their toys, just take a bunch away. He will quickly learn.
5. Kids develop a greater love for reading, writing, and art. Fewer toys allows your children to love books, music, coloring, and painting. And a love for art will help them better appreciate beauty, emotion, and communication in their world.
6. Kids become more resourceful. In education, students aren’t just given the answer to a problem; they are given the tools to find the answer. In entertainment and play, the same principle can be applied. Fewer toys causes children to become resourceful by solving problems with only the materials at hand. And resourcefulness is a gift with unlimited potential.
7. Kids argue with each other less. This may seem counter-intuitive. Many parents believe that more toys will result in less fighting because there are more options available. However, the opposite is true far too often. Siblings argue about toys. And every time we introduce a new toy into the relationship, we give them another reason to establish their “territory” among the others. On the other hand, siblings with fewer toys are forced to share, collaborate, and work together.
8. Kids learn perseverance. Children who have too many toys give up too quickly. If they have a toy that they can’t figure out, it will quickly be discarded for the sake of a different, easier one. Kids with fewer toys learn perseverance, patience, and determination.
9. Kids become less selfish. Kids who get everything they want believe they can have everything they want. This attitude will quickly lead to an unhealthy (and unbecoming) lifestyle.
10. Kids experience more of nature. Children who do not have a basement full of toys are more apt to play outside and develop a deep appreciation for nature. They are also more likely to be involved in physical exercise which results in healthier and happier bodies.
11. Kids learn to find satisfaction outside of the toy store. True joy and contentment will never be found in the aisles of a toy store. Kids who have been raised to think the answer to their desires can be bought with money have believed the same lie as their parents. Instead, children need encouragement to live counter-cultural lives finding joy in things that truly last.
12. Kids live in a cleaner, tidier home. If you have children, you know that toy clutter can quickly take over an entire home. Fewer toys results in a less-cluttered, cleaner, healthier home.
I’m not anti-toy. I’m just pro-child. So do your child a favor today and limit their number of toys. (Just don’t tell them you got the idea from me.)
20% off your order of $ 100 or more ends Friday 03/24/2017 11:59 PM CDT. Coupon Savings Automatically Apply.
*Final Price shown in checkout: Miss Me.
Coupon Exclusions: Lucchese, Old Gringo, Value Items, Carhartt, Minnetonka, Frye, Under Armour, Johnny Was, Bed Stu, Yeti, Select Belts & Hats, Resistol Ridesafe Hat, and Equestrian Boots and Apparel.
Entire Site on Sale Exclusions: Lucchese, Miss Me Jeans, Old Gringo, Minnetonka, Frye, Under Armour, Columbia, Johnny Was, Yeti, Oak Tree Farms, Bed Stu, Select Belts, Resistol Ridesafe Hat, and Equestrian Boots and Apparel.
[unable to retrieve full-text content]
Sweet and huggable, this sweet rocker features solid wood handles and precision-shaped runners for a smooth, secure and gentle rocking motion. Imagined with world-renown fashion designer Monique Lhuillier, it brings her contemporary, whimsical and magical design aesthetic to your …
[unable to retrieve full-text content]
- ^ My Account / Login (www.prideproducts.com)
- ^ Register (www.prideproducts.com)
- ^ Our Company (www.prideproducts.com)
- ^ Our History (www.prideproducts.com)
- ^ Our Customers (www.prideproducts.com)
- ^ Export (www.prideproducts.com)
- ^ Tradeshows (www.prideproducts.com)
- ^ We Buy Closeouts (www.prideproducts.com)
- ^ Policies & Procedures (www.prideproducts.com)
- ^ New Showroom (www.prideproducts.com)
- ^ Our Headquarters (www.prideproducts.com)
In the Bent Shop you will also find one of the biggest and most varied collections of male and gay sex toys. We have anal toys, cock toys, anal lube, erection pills, stimulants, BDSM and much more adult gear. We ship worldwide.
With over 15 years of experience, we have been able to secure you the biggest brands at the best prices.
Have a look through our 1000’s of products and we are hopeful you will find something for you.
We are here to answer any questions or take your order on weekdays between 10.00 and 16.00.
Be who you are!