It’s free shipping made easy
It’s your key to free shipping.
Use your subscription to unlock millions more items that ship free.
Managing your ShippingPass is easy.
Our customer care team is standing by to help you manage your ShippingPass subscription.
Seeing what items qualify for 2-day shipping is easy—they’re flagged with the program logo.
The following is an overview of the ShippingPass Pilot subscription service. You should review the Terms & Conditions for a more detailed description as well as service limitations prior to signing up for ShippingPass.
What is ShippingPass and how will it make my life easier?
- You told us what you wanted and now we’re delivering it. ShippingPass is our new subscription program designed to bring you unlimited 2-day free shipping for one year with no minimum order. Get what you need ― fast!
How much does ShippingPass cost?
- It’s just $ 49 for a whole year of unlimited free shipping after your initial 30-day free trial. Start your free trial now.
What products can I order using ShippingPass?
- We focused on the bestselling products customers like you want most in categories like Baby, Clothing, Electronics and Health & Beauty.
- Marketplace items (products not sold by Walmart.com), and items with freight charges are not eligible for ShippingPass.
How do I know which products qualify for ShippingPass?
- Just look for next to the item.
Does buying a ShippingPass subscription get me any extra FREE shipping benefits?
- YES! As an added benefit, you’ll receive FREE value shipping on a large selection of non-eligible ShippingPass items. These are sold by Walmart.com and flagged with FREE Shipping.
More details on what is eligible with ShippingPass:
Shipping Speed Items & Addresses FREE 2-day shipping
- Items sold by Walmart.com that are marked eligible on the product and checkout page with the logo
- Nearly all addresses in the continental U.S., except those marked as ineligible below.
FREE value shipping
- Select items that are not included in ShippingPass will ship for free but with value shipping. Look for items sold by Walmart.com and marked with FREE shipping. You will also see this noted in checkout.
- Addresses in the following State Codes AK, HI, AE, AP, AA, PR, GU, MP, PW, AS, VI, FM and APO/FPO addresses with U.S. ZIP Codes will ship for free with value shipping. You will see this noted in checkout.
Ineligible items & addresses
- Items with freight charges
- Items fulfilled by Walmart.com Marketplace sellers
- Personalized items
- eGift Cards
- Any item that is not marked eligible on the product page or in checkout
- International destinations
SHIPPING & RETURNS
What does 2-day shipping really mean?
- Your product will be shipped to its final destination to arrive in 2 business days or faster. If your order is placed before the 11 a.m. PST cutoff time, then it will ship that day and arrive 2 business days later. If your order is placed after the 11 a.m. PST cutoff time, we will do our best to process it the same day but may need an extra day.
Place your order BEFORE 11 a.m. PST cutoff:
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Order before 11 a.m. PST, and your order is picked, packed and sent out Your order is on its way to you Your order is delivered
Place your order AFTER 11 a.m. PST Cutoff:
Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Order placed after 11 a.m. PST is received Your order is picked, packed and sent out Your order is on its way to you Your order is delivered
Is there a cutoff time I should be aware of?
- Order before 11 a.m. PST to get the fastest shipping.
Do you deliver on weekends?
- We do not deliver on Sundays, but do sometimes deliver on Saturday depending on the carrier that is delivering your order. The best way to determine the date of delivery is to check the status in My Account .
How do I track a shipment?
- Sign in to My Account on Walmart.com to track your order.
Is return shipping free?
- Yes, it’s free. Learn more.
Can I use the Walmart App to shop with ShippingPass?
- Yes, ShippingPass is integrated with the Walmart App ― tap, swipe and shop away.
- Just look for next to the item.
Do you offer a trial subscription?
- Yes, we are currently offering a 30-day free trial.
Which payment methods can I use?
- The ShippingPass subscription can be purchased with all major credit and debit cards.
MAINTAINING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Will my subscription automatically renew?
- Yes, your subscription will auto-renew renew after your free trial and after your 1 year subscription has ended so you have no service interruption.
How do I turn off auto-renewal?
- Auto-renewal can be managed in My Account.
Will I get a refund if I cancel my subscription?
- You are eligible for a full refund if no ShippingPass-eligible orders have been placed. You cannot receive a refund if you have placed a ShippingPass-eligible order. In this case, the Customer Care team will remove your account from auto-renewal to ensure you are not charged for an additional year and you can continue to use the subscription until the end of your subscription term.
I’m eligible for a refund. How do I cancel my subscription?
- Visit our Help Center and contact Customer Care.
Do I need an invitation to join ShippingPass?
- ShippingPass is open to everyone, no invitation required.
Am I able to set up sub-accounts within my ShippingPass subscription for family and friends?
- No, currently you cannot share your ShippingPass account.
Why did my order come in multiple boxes?
- We do our best to get your whole order in one box, but sometimes product is housed in different facilities, resulting in more than one box.
Why is my favorite product not ShippingPass-eligible anymore?
- The ShippingPass assortment is continually being optimized. Products are added and removed for lots of reasons, but the main reason is to show items that we’re 100% sure we can deliver within the promised timeline.
Want to get your items fast without the pricey shipping fees? With ShippingPass from Walmart, you can enjoy Every Day Low Prices with the convenience of fast, FREE shipping.
Whether you need a gift in a pinch or you’re simply running low on household essentials, a ShippingPass subscription gets you the things you need without hurting your pocket.
When you purchase ShippingPass you don’t have to worry about minimum order requirements or shipping distance. No matter how small the order or how far it needs to go, ShippingPass provides unlimited nationwide shipping. If you need to return or exchange an item you can send it back at no cost or take it to your neighborhood store.
To see if ShippingPass is right for you, try a 30-day free trial. Also, with ShippingPass, there is no need to worry about commitment. If you decide you want to discontinue the service, you can cancel your subscription at any time. No matter what your shipping needs, Walmart’s got you covered. Sign up for ShippingPass so you can shop more, save money and live better.